Help us with ED physician burnout!
Video of the month
The committee strives to update this regularly in order to highlight important wellness topics.
Highlight of the Month
“As a dad, husband, physician, and person, I can attest that my life has been altered forever. Losing my son to cancer has profoundly affected how I connect with people in the world and what kind of doctor I now strive to be. Callum’s journey reminds me that I need to continue walking my journey as he bravely did during his illness.”
Please help us in congratulating Dr. Dagnone on this wonderful authored book, and highlighting the amazing and courageous family he writes about.
- January 28 – February 2, 2019: National EM Wellness Week
- January 31, 2019 – Bell Let’s Talk Day
- April 7 – 13, 2019 – International EM Wellness Week
- May 6 – 12, 2019 – CMHA Mental Health Week
- May 27, 2019: CAEP19: Wellness Track – Not a “Medical Fix’ but a Way of Living
- May 27, 2019: CAEP19: Wellness Committee Meeting immediately following the Wellness Track
- September 16, 2019: National Physician Suicide Awareness Day