Video of the Month
The committee strives to update this regularly in order to highlight important wellness topics.
Highlight of the Month
We wish to highlight an amazing book authored by Dr. Damon Dagnone (@Damonjdd1), about the very personal journey of his family coping with his son’s cancer diagnosis.
“As a dad, husband, physician, and person, I can attest that my life has been altered forever. Losing my son to cancer has profoundly affected how I connect with people in the world and what kind of doctor I now strive to be. Callum’s journey reminds me that I need to continue walking my journey as he bravely did during his illness.”
Please help us in congratulating Dr. Dagnone on this wonderful authored book, and highlighting the amazing and courageous family he writes about.
- January 25 – 29, 2021 – Canadian Emergency Medicine Wellness Week (revised dates)
- January 28, 2021 – Bell Let’s Talk Day
- April 2021 – International EM Wellness Week
- May 2021 – CMHA Mental Health Week
- June 2021: CAEP21 – Wellness Track
- January 24 – 28, 2022 – Canadian Emergency Medicine Wellness Week