Host a CPD Course
Most – but not all – of our CPD courses are available to purchase as a complete package.
The process is easy, and can be done in three easy steps:
- Decide which course you would like to host in your area
- Contact Janice MacIsaac, CAEP CPD Manager at 613.523.3343 ext. 20 to discuss your request and fees
- Sign a Letter of Agreement with CAEP to officially host a course in your area
The letter of agreement clearly outlines the responsibilities of both the course host and CAEP. In addition, when you sign into an agreement to host a course with CAEP, we will provide you with the following services:
- A designed poster for your course to distribute via e-mail or to post in your emergency department
- An e-blast to be sent through CAEP to all potential attendees in your geographical area in our database
- General promotion of your course in CAEP’s CPD Planner via regular scheduled e-blasts
- Ongoing communication with CAEP’s CPD department to handle any issues that may arise in preparing for your course
Contact our CPD Manager, Janice MacIsaac at 613-523-3343 x20 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding hosting a CPD course in your area.
ED STAT! ED Strategies for Teaching Any Time
This CPD is brought to physicians by their hospital. This CPD is purchased by hospitals for their respective physicians and is a closed program. Please contact Janice MacIsaac at 613-523-3343 x20 or email@example.com for more details.