Help us celebrate!
Purchase one ad and receive 20% off
the second ad of the same value
Click here to download the advertising rate card
||Artwork Due Date
|September/October||August 28, 2019|
|November/December||October 24, 2019|
Journal trim size is 8.5 x 11 inches.
For full bleed ads, please keep live matter ¼ inch from trim.
All ads must be print ready in pdf format. If there is an issue with the ad and if time permits before the deadline, we will send the ad back to you for adjustment. If not, ads that have an issue and require our printer to fix will be charged back to you in the form of an additional invoice. Price would vary depending on how much work/time is involved.
The two most common issues with ad submissions are:
1. The file is in RGB and needs to be converted to CMYK. Please provide the file in CMYK.
2. Black text/image is either CMYK or RGB, and needs to be converted to Black. If the file provided has logos or text in black, please ensure the black elements are in black rather than percentages of RGB or CMYK.
|Full Page non-bleed*||6.5 X 10 in (w x h)|
|1/2 Pg non-bleed||6.5 X 5 in (w x h)|
|1/4 Pg non-bleed||3.125 in (w x h)|
Why choose CJEM?
“I think the quality of CJEM has gone way up over the years. As I have said before, I now view [CJEM as] the equivalent of ACEP’s Annals of Emergency Medicine. I think it’s excellent, and quite an achievement for a Canadian Medical Journal.”
CJEM Quick Facts:
- Published since 1999
- Top Canadian Emergency Medicine related journal
- Circulation: 2500 CAEP members, 6,500 including consortia
- Produced in both hard copy and electronic (dynamic) format
- Produced bi-monthly/ 6 issues per year
- Additional ‘Supplement’ issue, which is distributed at the annual CAEP conference
- Indexed by the National Library of Medicine the 2018 Impact Factor was 1.829
- Provides an excellent opportunity to promote products or awareness among emergency medicine physicians across Canada