Click here to download the advertising rate card
||Artwork Due Date
Please note that our publisher’s paper size is 210 mm x 279 mm, which is shorter than DIN A4.
For full page ads, the TRIM LINE (blue line) should be 210 mm x 279 mm. This is the finished size.
For BLEEDS, (red line) please add 3 mm on all edges. Ad should be 216 mm x 285 mm.
Please keep all LIVE MATTER (pink line) 3 mm inside the trim line on all edges. Content should be 204 mm x 271 mm
For half page ads, the TRIM LINE (blue line) should be 178 mm x 127 mm. This is the finished size.
Bleeds and safe area are not needed for half page ads.
All files must be in high resolution PDF format and contain crop marks.
For 2-page spreads, please provide artwork as 1 PDF file with 2 separate pages with crops.
Springer Website Banner ad Specs
Available banner sizes: 728 px wide ×90 px long – Leaderboard and 160 px wide ×600 px long – Skyscraper
· Accepted file types: GIF, JPEG, and PNG
· Maximum file size is 50kb
· Please include the click-through URL
· Other general/design specifications for SpringerLink can be found here
Why choose CJEM?
“I think the quality of CJEM has gone way up over the years. As I have said before, I now view [CJEM as] the equivalent of ACEP’s Annals of Emergency Medicine. I think it’s excellent, and quite an achievement for a Canadian Medical Journal.”
CJEM Quick Facts:
- Published since 1999
- Top Canadian Emergency Medicine related journal
- Circulation: 2500 CAEP members, 6,500 including consortia
- Produced in both hard copy and electronic (dynamic) format
- Produced bi-monthly/ 6 issues per year
- Additional ‘Supplement’ issue, which is distributed at the annual CAEP conference
- Indexed by the National Library of Medicine the 2018 Impact Factor was 1.829
- Provides an excellent opportunity to promote products or awareness among emergency medicine physicians across Canada