Click here to download the advertising rate card
||Artwork Due Date
|January/February||2 December 2019|
|March/April||31 January 2020|
|May/June||31 March 2020|
|July/August||26 May 2020|
|September/October||29 July 2020|
|November/December||29 September 2020|
Please provide PDF files (PDFX-1A) in CMYK.
High resolution (300dpi and larger)
Full page non bleed ads should be 6.5″ x 10″ or 7″ x 9.5″
For full bleed ads: 8.75″ x 11.25″/Trim: 8.5″ x 11″/live area 6.5″ x 10″
Includes .125” trim on all sides. Ad content should be kept at least .5” inside all four edges from trim for full bleed ads.
Why choose CJEM?
“I think the quality of CJEM has gone way up over the years. As I have said before, I now view [CJEM as] the equivalent of ACEP’s Annals of Emergency Medicine. I think it’s excellent, and quite an achievement for a Canadian Medical Journal.”
CJEM Quick Facts:
- Published since 1999
- Top Canadian Emergency Medicine related journal
- Circulation: 2500 CAEP members, 6,500 including consortia
- Produced in both hard copy and electronic (dynamic) format
- Produced bi-monthly/ 6 issues per year
- Additional ‘Supplement’ issue, which is distributed at the annual CAEP conference
- Indexed by the National Library of Medicine the 2018 Impact Factor was 1.829
- Provides an excellent opportunity to promote products or awareness among emergency medicine physicians across Canada